Friday, June 01, 2012

Binder is Done!

For the past little while I've been putting together my own little binder instead of buying one pre-made for me for $50. I grabbed an old binder I used in highschool ... so it's in a bit of rough shape.  I then went and picked up some dividers from Staples. I had to have a cool design so I spent a bit more money than the other ones but they were still only $3. I also grabbed some sleeves to put magazine sheets that I rip out. Now I'm not that smart to figure out what to put in my binder so I got all my graphs and tables and checklists from my book that I mentioned in here. I customized them more to my needs and my budget was calculated by Martha Stewart Weddings and then I put it in on a spreadsheet and printed it.

So anyway enough chit chat ... here is my work!


My budget checklist



 One of the cool divider pages



 One of my sleeves, I put the invitation vendors in this one


 The other side of my invitation sleeve and a bridesmaid dress sleeves


 The cake sleeve and some magazines. The one on the left is a local one. Even though I'm not having my wedding here, I found a lingerie store with long bras while taking this one home and then the one on the right is a Martha Stewart Weddings magazine which I've subscribed to. I keep that and my book handy with my new binder! :) 

Tomorrow I get to see my friend Jolene and her daughter so I'm very excited! 

Ta ta!


No comments:

Post a Comment