Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Church and Reception - Check

I'm kind of bad at keeping up with this whole blog thing. Especially lately. On the bright side, I've stuck to my 365 day challenge! I'm back from Toronto, unfortunately (sort of hah). The weather here in B.C. is typical.... rain. My skin is already going back to albino.

We've been really busy this past week with moving. We are all in our new place now but still have lots of unpacking and stuff to do. I've also been kind of not feeling well this past week so that also contributes to why unpacking has been quite slow.

My cousins wedding was really fun, I'll post some pictures from that in another post which will hopefully be soon. I'll also post pictures of the new place once it is all put together ... that might take a while haha.

So for the real reason for this post. The wedding is officially booked for May 24th, 2014. After some huge hassles, I managed to book a church and the reception (which was the easiest part). I'll explain the story of the church later but I booked St. Paul's United Church for the ceremony. I previously said I was booking a different one but ... you wait for that story. I booked Speranza Banquet Hall for the reception which was the original plan. That part was easy because during my visit in April, we had written up a rough draft of the contract.

Anywho... in my next post I will explain what happened with the other church I wanted. I will also post those pictures. Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment