Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pinterest FAIL

Say it isn't so :( .... but to make myself feel better I must say that it wasn't a craft... or a DIY...

It was filed under "Excellent Tips and Tricks"

and it didn't work..


I found this little tippity trick on pinterest saying that if you soak your painted finger nails in cold water it will dry it.... it will also remove all the messyness you have created on your fingers.


Now, I won't lie to you. I'm not the best nail polish painter in the world. I make a serious mess. But I thought well I'm going to try this ... and then I really didn't care because I thought well it will remove it for me! Gold.

 "Ooooerrr I think it's working"

 "Ohh noo that looks foobard"

So there you have it. That did not work. Although I'm thinking to try it one more time with just colder water because while it was cold, it wasn't freeeezing cold. And yes that is the nail polish color. Gosh Black Passion. I got it at Shoppers Drug Mart. Not sure if Gosh sells anywhere else but thought it looked neat because it had this metallic look to it and my other black nail polish sucked.



On another note, I've been thinking and having my 365 day picture in one big post like that... well that's a lot of pictures. So in time I am going to work on adding drop down menus (I don't even remember how I put those tabs up there in the first place unfortunately. I played around and voila it happened.) I figure I can do one for each month and then everything will be more organized for the people who want to view the pictures.

Ta ta!


No comments:

Post a Comment