Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Q & A Interviews

I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before.. I think in my very first post but I am currently in my final year of school; studying radio broadcasting. Right now we are rotating through jobs every week to get a feel for everything before we pick our focus in last semester.

For first week I did a feature called Making Contact. I did an interview with someone different everyday of the work week. I've posted them here for your enjoyment :)


Making Contact with Music Heals

Music Heals is a new charity based outside of Vancouver that helps raise awareness and support for Music Therapy.

Making Contact - Vancouver Fringe Festival

The Vancouver Fringe Festival is an annual festival that showcases theater talent.

Making Contact - Burnaby Rotary Club

I'm sure you've heard of Rotary International but if not they are a service club that helps local and international communities.

Making Contact - Danielle Spitters (Mortage Broker)

Making Contact - Investor's Group Consultant Renee Wilkins

I plan to post more of my feature work here in the future. Some features may be more interesting than others but yea... enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment