Saturday, September 01, 2012

Weddding Dresss

Alright so exciting news. My dress came in beginning of August. I am not going to show pictures though because as much as I want to, I want to keep it a surprise more! I was contemplating showing you the picture of me wearing the dress and veil and cropping it out but I don't want to give Brandyn any hint of what I might look like and he looks at my blog as well (I saw he bookmarked it on his computer... my biggest fan! ... or maybe he wants to see what I write about him... ;) )

Anyway, when I tried my dress on it fit me PERFECT. No alteratins needed. See I have a major hour glass thing going on. When we did the measurements she said my waist was a size 0 but my bust area was a size 6. So she ordered a 2 because the designer creates some seam allowance so we can pull in and let out if we need to. Well I actually don't have to do anything. Somehow the size two fits perfect around my bust, just a tad tight but she said it will give a bit. It was fine by me as long as it stays on!
All I need to do is cut and bustle (Brandyn doesn't know what bustling is so I revealed nothing to him just now HAHA). I just have to maintain this figure for the next oh ... year and 8 months or so but it'll be fine. Having to alter it a bit won't be a huge deal but ...

No alterations = more money saved!

I'm game.

I also bought my veil but I forgot my $25 gift card that I got when I bought my dress so I bought it on layaway and paid half and still have yet to go back to pick it up but that's ok. My dress is hanging up at my Mom's house though and that is very exciting :) I want the wedding to be NOW haha


So anyway because there is no visual stimulation to this post I'll give you something ....


No comments:

Post a Comment