Saturday, September 01, 2012

Weekly Pinterest Finds

I feel like my blog has become about pinterest and I have so much to share. I will have to do another entry after this to stay caught up. I start school this week again so who knows if I will be able to keep up... even with these weekly posts that I've committed myself to but I will try my best.

... not to mention it doesn't help I'm too busy reading other people's blogs to update my own. Oops..

I loveee Disney. I have disney stuffed animals and my favourite vacation destination is DisneyWorld/Land. This pin, I just found today and for me, it is the mother of all things on pinterest.
Links to watch every single Disney movie made up to 2008 (which is fine by me because they start sucking after that time.) Here it is.

Well there is no explanation for this. Who doesn't want to learn this and make their presents pretty?

I have never seen these before but when I saw it on pinterest I thought, how cute and easy = D

I really want to do this on the envelopes for the wedding. 

I pin way more than this but I'm not going to cloud this blog with pinterest haha there is a button on the side bar that will take you to my pinterest and you can follow me to get more of what I find if you like! I also have some wedding updates that I've been excited to share so I will do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment