Thursday, November 08, 2012

Lists!

Alright so I am a big list maker. I tend to have a ton of things going on in my life and a ton of things I want to do so it can kind of get a bit overwhelming. Lists help.

My phone has tons of lists in them right now. 

I have a list of things I need/want to buy:

  • Hair scissors
  • A case for my Kobo Reader
  • Diary (serious venting is needed sometimes)
  • CoverGirl Blast Flipstick
  • Curling Wand
  • Sephora’s OPI Matte Top Coat
  • 3 11x14 frames

…because I have zero dollars at this point, I have to make a list of things 
I want to buy in hopes that one day I will be able to haha! 

I also make a list in my phone of bit ideas. In my daily life, I will come across topics, ideas, conversations that would make good topics while on the air. Problem is, I forget it by the time it is time to do my prep…sooo.. I make a list! Right now I’ve got nothing on it.. hmm

Now is my Christmas Wishlist 

  • Nikon 1 in Pink or White
  • Laser hair removal for either my legs or my pits (shaving is so annoying)
  • Spa Package (of any kind but a nice long massage is preferred lol)
  • Gift Card to Dynamite (my favourite store)
  • And the Remington Curling Wand

And of course the list of things to do
…these are long term and short term…could potentially become long term

  • Finish latch-hook project (this is definitely long term, it is a big project haha and takes a while)
  • Get a new picture frame for Brandyn’s Grad Picture (the one I have is cheap and ugly)
  • Get my brother’s present together and send it off with Christmas Card to him and my Dad (this one needs to be done by December)
  • Get a 5x7 picture of me and a friend for a picture frame I have.

These things are really small things that don’t NEED to get done like right away 
but that is why I’ve put them on a list… so I don’t forget 

I then have a list of my supplies that I need for a DIY project I am doing for Christmas presents. I will post that AFTER Christmas because I don’t want the present to be given away to the receivers ;)

I also then have a list of furniture and items in our house (because we are planning a big move within the next year and I want to make sure nothing is lost)… I won’t post that for your benefit and possibly for mine haha. I’m not even close to be doing. I’ve done like a corner of my living room ha!

I guess I’m a little OCD. 

I’ve got a wedding update coming up. It’s not anything big. Just a couple projects I’ve started and… more lists ;) Here is some cuteness and of course Christmas vibe!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment