Monday, November 12, 2012

Student Life

I have something embarrasssing to admit. Things are getting very interesting over here at my casa. This happened around this time last year as well... and this time about March too. It is the time when big projects are going down at school. 

Here we go...

Yes... there are no more bar stools.. just piles of jackets and yes... there are hats on the island... and grocery bags under it...  and boxes and frames with no pictures in it......
Some how Gizmo still finds room to jump up there.... 


 Christmas stuff getting ready to be put out... piles of papers, empty chip bags.....
The desk was organized a while ago though and has managed to stay that way... Hurricane Lauren doesn't use that area that much.... that is most likely why. 


Well, we attempted to put the laundry away... last week it ended up staying in the baskett and then the dirty clothes went on the floor... eventually making the switch when it was time to do laundry...

And my hair stuff at some point got moved into the bedroom because Brandyn was doing his business in the bathroom and I needed to get ready.... it ended up staying there.

So as we can see... things have got out of hand... and my attempts to clean don't last that long because I have way too much going on.. just like the end of every semester.

This week in particular is going to be a doozy. 
  • I've got a major sales presentation Friday, that actually hasn't been started
  • A 45 minute feature to produce (x3)... 
  • And on Monday my group is presenting a documentary. 
Not to mention my regular classes. And no.. my semester isn't over after this week sadly. I have more shifts and classes to do after this week but most of them aren't as big of a deal as these. Well at least I hope no new projects will be sprung on us last minute... they did that last year. 

At least at the finish line.. end of this week, a sleepover with my best friend will be waiting for me. 

While I was taking these pictures, Gizmo was also murdering playing with his feather toy. 







He actually did rip one of the feathers off... little brat! 
Anyway yes, so please forgive me if I'm a little MIA for a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment