Monday, December 31, 2012

2013


As I'm sitting here watching the party in Toronto on TV (because Vancouver is too lame to do any kind of event for New Years...) I am thinking how crazy it is that it is 2013. How was 2012 for you? Mine was full of some downs in the beginning and then halfway through definitely had some nice steadyness to it. I know steadyness isn't a word. Nothing too exciting happened in 2012 but 2013 is definitely a different story. Here is what I have to look forward to:

February 3rd: My Birthday (who cares if its every year right?!). I'm turning 21 this year so I'm planning on crossing the line to go spend the day in Seattle and go up the Space Needle!

February 7th: Taking a trip to Toronto for a long weekend to attend my cousin's wedding and have some visit time with my family as well since it was too expensive to go during Christmas!

There could POSSIBLY be a trip to Vegas in March during my spring break ... I think that is still up in the air but that brings me to my next thing to look forward to...

This is my veryyy last semester of school which is crazy right?! I finish classes in April and start an internship after that for 4 weeks (which I need to set up asap.. shame on me). So...

April: Done classes which means.... we move! To Toronto to crash at my Dad's until I'm done my internship and get a job. Once I'm in Ontario I will be able to jump full force into Wedding planning and this blog will have way more content on that (also it will be the 1 year mark before the wedding yay =D )

And the biggest thing I'm looking forward to this year.... a paycheck!

 2013 should be good!

So yes, Happy New Year to you. I hope whatever way you have to decided to spend your night, you stay safe and do anything you won't be able to leave behind in 2012 ;)

Gizmo is watching! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment