Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Today is mine and Brandyn's 3rd Anniversary :) 
We celebrated by going to this really yummy Portuguese Restaurant :)



I ordered Portuguese Sardines. I know it may look gross but it is actually really yummy!


It's funny, I'm kind of sad that when we get married we have to start back at "year 1"... I can't wait to hit a real milestone like 5 years, 10 years, etc.... Maybe I'll just say both ;)

Here are a couple pictures from our first year of dating 

 January 2010

 March 2010
 June 2010

 July 2010

December 2010
Also, you may or may not have noticed but I added a Pinterest Widget! Fun right?
I'm hoping in the near future to add a nice blog template that I am probably going to buy off Etsy. I made this one and while it is all fine and dandy, I'm no graphic designer and I want to make things as visually appealing for you as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment