Monday, January 21, 2013

Schoolio is donezo..... almost


Well... done classes. I still have a 20 day internship to do after it but I will be done classes.. forever!
How exciting is that? It is definitely going by fast and I still have to land my internship. There is so much to do between now and then it is hard to wrap my head around the fact that it will all be done in less than 3 months! 

One thing I'm excited about is finally having time to be able to commit to an animal shelter to volunteer there. I've always wanted to be able to do that but never been able to commit the hours they wanted. It's a little hectic going to school full time and working at a station full time lol

 In terms of stuff going on around the abode... there won't be much on that around here because we have decided to not add anything to our inventory to make moving across country easier.

In terms of our wedding.....


Also: 488 days. 

Still a ways but in other ways it seems so close. Probably because the last year flew by in the blink of an eye. If you think about it this way..... 

When I started this blog it was 804 days! 

And the last time I did one of these...

May 24 2014
Days until Wedding: 728
Theme/Colors: Pink, Grey & White
What has been booked: My dress

... was 240 days ago lol which is almost 8 months. Sorry about that

Here is the updated version :)

May 24 2014
Days until Wedding: 488
Theme/Colors: Pink, Grey & White
What has been booked/bought: My dress, Reception, Church, My Wedding Band, Guestbook, Picture frames for centerpieces, shoes, invitations, veil


That's some perspective :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment