Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another Wedding

These past 2 years have been a busy time in my family. 
Back in June, you may remember I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding. Well in February, we made a trip out to Toronto for my cousin on the other side of my family. She got married on February 9th which was incidentally the day before Brandyn's birthday so he got to spend it in Toronto.

The wedding was great and my cousin of course looked gorgeous. I think some of the prettiest people around happen to be my cousins. I just don't know what happened to me! Ha! 

My cousin Kim is in this picture, she was the maid of honor.
Little Sawyer (another cousin's baby)


It was a really good time and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one because I believe it is mine! Although my other cousin may be getting married in September but I guess they aren't sure yet. It is hard for them to plan because he is in the military and they don't know when he will be deployed. I couldn't imagine not being able to plan....lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment