Friday, March 15, 2013

Preacher Lauren

In celebration of my birthday, I typed up 21 life lessons that I have... well learned over the past 21 years! One of the things I mentioned was that it is always a no unless you ask and I got some core examples here. 

So Olive Garden is having this deal right now 2 can dine for 35 type stuff so I'm not going to go into the details because I'm not promoting their restaurant for them but they had a list of items that were specific to this promo that you could order. You couldn't order anything off the menu. My favourite dessert at the Olive Garden is their hot donuts one. So unbelievably good. It wasn't on that list. Brandyn was like oh that's lame and I was like yea I'm going to ask. And he said, I don't think they'll do it. Well! I asked the girl and I said because it is the same price as this cake (which was on the list) and she said she'll go check with her manager. Needless to say, I got the donuts on my table! If I hadn't asked, I wouldn't have gotten them. 

Another time was when I was in my favourite store. I had remembered seeing a promo in my email but when I was in the store I didn't see anything about it. When I went to pay for my stuff I asked the girl about the promo and she said their location wasn't participating BUT if I liked their Facebook page she can give me 25% off. Now would you look at that. Everything I bought was on sale, and I got an extra 25% off my entire purchase.


So as you can see, I practice what I preach! I just thought I would give everyone a heads up just in case you were thinking I was full off kaka.

Anyways....


This has been me everyday this week ha! Too bad it is over on Monday :(



No comments:

Post a Comment