Monday, March 25, 2013

Smooothie

I'm a little bit weird, if you haven't been able to tell already. If I eat right after I wake up, I feel like I'm going to vomit. Not even lying. I love breakfast foods and I do eat it... a couple hours after I've woken up. The problem is, during the week I don't have time to wait a couple hours ya know? I used to have yogurt but that is hard to get eat while I'm driving... I wouldn't recommend that!

So I started making myself smoothies. Here is the recipe of this awesome, LACTOSE FREE smoothie I have every morning. I will eventually switch it up, but this works right now :)

 1 Banana
1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
Some water to thin
Blend and pour into cup :)
Too simple right? I know I said some water, I usually just play around. Maybe half a cup or something depending on how runny you want it. I am sensitive to lactose and it is nice to find a smoothie that doesn't have milk or yogurt into it. Because the smoothie is berry centric (I just made that up), there are tons of antioxidants in it which is always great too and the banana makes it nice and frothy. 


Did you know: Vitamin B12 is what reduces stress in your body? If you don't have enough than your stress levels will probably be off the carts. Bananas have tons of B12 in them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment