Sunday, March 17, 2013

Soapbox Sunday: Craigslist

I'm introducing a new feature called SoapBox Sunday. We do this feature at the radio station in school and it is so much fun to do and listen to so I've decided to transfer that over here.

At the moment, I am having technical difficulties with my camera. For some reason, I can only take videos for 45 seconds or so and then it cuts off which ... does not make me happy! I've tried everything I see online but at this point it is looking like I have to phone into Nikon which is lame!

So I apologize in advance for the absolute crap quality this is and for how quiet I am. I used the webcam on my laptop.... If I don't get my camera fixed up by then I will probably use my phone next time because that will be better than using this!

No comments:

Post a Comment