Saturday, March 09, 2013

Toronto lovin

Can I just say I j'adore (I know that is completely incorrect the way I used that) Toronto! 
I actually can not wait to do my internship there this April! I get to spend a month just wandering around the city (after work of course) and going into all the shops and having a looksies (cause my internship is sans pay of course)! 

Anyway here is a picture I found on the interweb! 


Normally, I hate the rain and anything to do with it (mostly because I live in Vancouver and deal with it everyday of my life) but the way that the lights are gleaming off the road makes it pretty!

On another note... I can't ignore that when you are actually driving with lights reflecting off the road, that is extremely annoying....

Now some of you may wonder why on earth I would ever want to move away from Vancouver. Well my friends, different strokes for different people and Vancouver does not stroke my happy bone. 
It's like how some people love New York and hate LA and vice versa... PS I love New York and hate LA. Anyway yes, I just thought I would share this lovely picture :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment