Tuesday, May 07, 2013

A Day In The Life....Part 2

Since our move, we've naturally had a huge lifestyle change. That being said, I decided to do a new post about what my typical day is like. This will of course change in a few weeks because my internship is almost over but for now, I think my days are pretty fun!

I get up around 10 to 5 am, get ready and then Brandyn drives me to the train station


The train is the first one out so it isn't busy at all. I get a whole row to myself :)


....and every single morning I have a nap on the train :) 


The view as we are coming into Toronto


This is Union Station. My train gets in around 6:30 and then I have about a 15 minute walk to the station. Lately its been chilly in the morning and hot hot in the afternoon so I try to just wear a light jacket and then speed walk to warm up haha! 


 

This is the building I work in. Pretty cool hey? For Canadians and Americans who know, this is attached to the Much Music building which was definitely pretty cool for me because I grew up watching it and now I'm working in the building.


And here is the view from my building


After I'm off, I walk back to the station but instead of taking the train, I take the bus because  the trains don't leave that way until 3:30 and I'm off way before that! Luckily there is a bus that leaves every 40 minutes so I don't have to worry about missing it. Here I'm standing in the line waiting to get on.


On my ride home.... I also fall asleep on the bus as well. Gives me my nap time! Plus I've always been a sleep in the car type person. I always fall asleep. 


One of my favourite parts about the bus ride home is that we go through Old Brampton which has a lot of heritage homes and I just love it. They are never up for sale though unfortunately (although I'll never afford one lol). Here is one that I think is cute but don't be mistaken, there are many more impressive ones on the block. 


When the bus gets in, I walk to the corner and wait for Brandyn to come. 


 When I get home I may or may not have a nap depending and I will just relax, go on the computer, or do some chores. So yea, that is my typical day. A couple days this week, I went out exploring the city. I'll post some pictures from that later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment