Friday, May 31, 2013

May Favourites


1.  Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller - Love this thing. I have really dark bags and it really makes a difference. It is well worth the money. I have medium skin and the light works fine on me. 

2. Burberry Brit - This perfume is my go-to. It is fresh and can be used for both casual outings and formal settings.

3. Coach Legacy Leather Swingback - This is my first coach purse. When spending that much money I wanted it to be a universal color and wanted to make sure it was timeless. It is perfect for work or just a quick bag. It is just able to fit the essentials and keep the junk out. I also love that it doesnt have that C slapped all over the bag. I hate advertising for a store and not getting paid ;) 

4. Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Anti-Antiperspirant Deodorant - I've been using this deodorant for years. I've had a few people say to me they don't like the gel because it gets their shirt wet.... just wait a minute or two before putting it on. I never have to worry about deodorant marks or anything. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment