Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another Mixbook project

Remember here, where I posted about using Mixbook for my wedding guestbook? Well I loved how it turned out and got amazing customer service when I realized a mistake on it after I got it. As you know, I had done extensive research because there are so many photobook companies around now. Mixbook ended up being the cheapest option. So here I am with another project. 

I am now using Mixbook to do yearly photobooks. Part 1 of the year 2012 arrived the other day and I am just so happy with how it turned out. 



Here are a few of my favourite pages out of it: 



For those using Mixbook, I ordered an 11x12 hardcover book and used the new chalkboard theme!
Using themes are great because they have pre-done pages for people who aren't so creative when it comes to scrap booking (like me) but you can also do all your pages from scratch as well. 

I also suggest signing up for emails and waiting for 50% off. They come around often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment