Tuesday, August 27, 2013

9 Months!

I still can't believe the wedding is so close... 9 months away! By this point I had set out to: 
  • Book the DJ
  • Book the photographer
  • and Book the florist
Missions accomplished!

I booked this photographer. Check out her website to a view a sample of her work. I'm excited to see what she will do with my wedding. You can read more about that here.

You can read about how I booked the DJ here. I discovered them through a recommendation on the Knot's local Toronto board. I highly suggest using local forums online. They are a great resource.

And finally I booked the florist which again, was found through a recommendation through the board. Read about that here.

Here is what I need to have done by November 24th! That is 6 months away from the wedding!
  • Buy the gown 
  • Determine menu
  • Book cake baker
  • Book ceremony musicians
  • Book transportation
  • Buy bridesmaid dresses
I got the gown way back last year and am happy to report that it still fits me! The menu was also determined when I booked the hall because it is an all inclusive type thing. The ceremony musicians were again booked when I booked the church. 

So I just need to book the cake baker, transportation and have my bridesmaids order the dresses (which I still need to pick out). I figure book the cake baker in September and have transportation done in November. I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do about the transportation because my budget is nothing compared to the prices out there.....


 


No comments:

Post a Comment