Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dreaming of a Vanity

 I have always preferred to sit down at a desk, or on the floor and gotten ready than to stand in front of the bathroom mirror. It had never dawned on me until just recently that a vanity/dressing table would be perfect for me! Since then I have been dreaming of a vanity. Here are some inspiration pictures that I have pulled together.


 

 




 



 Aren't those swoon worthy? Here is a little moodboard I put together using Olioboard to show what I'm thinking for mine.

Vanity, Mirror and Drawer unit from Ikea, Chair from Urban Barn

 
The lamp is from Plum 28 and far too expensive. I was just using it as an example. I'd add a tray to the top and some cute plastic organizers in the drawer with decals like this:


And isn't this little jewelry box from Urban Outfitters so pretty?

 

Basically, there is my shopping list! Hopefully when we get a new place and get our bedroom set up I can get on that. Tomorrow I will be posting something very similar to this but to do with the bedroom plans!















No comments:

Post a Comment