Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Florist

So we have booked the florist. I'll admit, I was a little afraid of this one because I have heard some pretty outrageous quotes for flowers but I have said this before and I'll say it again and again... use your contacts! 

I go on a local wedding forum for my city and I have found almost all my vendors through this so far. I basically go on there and ask people if they know of any good vendors within this certain price range. 

I got a name, and a couple more from various sources and I emailed them all but what stood out for this certain vendor was that instead of emailing me back saying, "Ya book an appointment," she emailed me back asking me very detailed questions so that when we did have our meeting, she already had a proposal ready for me. 

So I answered her questions and didn't bother with the other ones I had emailed. I also sent her some pictures of some examples of things that I liked (Pinterest is such a lovely tool). Here are some of the pictures I sent:





She had a very detailed vision of what she had in mind which I loved and she also came back under budget. Another brownie point for her because like real estate agents, most wedding vendors like to push your budget. 

So anyway, I won't tell you what style we are going with because I would like to leave some elements of the wedding a surprise but I know it will be so gorgeous!

Oh and I just realized I never mentioned who we booked and I must do that!

Here is her website: Click Me

No comments:

Post a Comment