Saturday, August 31, 2013

Monthly Favourites

I was originally going to post this on Friday but I was so busy and didn't make it home until late. Read the weekly recap Monday to find out what all went down this week. But anyway, here it is now!


Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser: I bought this because I kept hearing so many good things about it. It sucked up all the oil on my skin but didn't dry it out. I highly recommend this cleanser. My face felt very clean after I used it.

Lush Tea Tree Water Toner: It is no secret that tea tree oil is amazing for you and helps get rid of pimples. I love this toner so much. I just spray it on after I use my cleanser and walk away. So easy yet so refreshing and it actually smells good (unlike straight tea tree oil).

Lush Ocean Salt Cleanser: You know when you hear those commercials that say you can see the results? This one you actually can. I use this every other day as an exfoliant. I can use it that much personally but if you feel irritated from using it that often then just do it every 3rd or 4th day. After I wash this off, my face actually looks brighter. I don't even know how it works but man, it is amaze-balls! I can't say enough good things about it. 

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray: I decided to try this out as another curl control type thing. For me this was a nice spray because it helped keep the frizz out and I didn't feel icky product in my hair. What it didn't do was keep it from being big but hey, I hear big curly hair is in now!


As you can see I have two Lush products on here. I am really impressed with this company. I knew about it before but I had never really looked into what they did as a company. If you haven't either, basically they use all natural products and try to get as many local as they can. There are no preservatives or harsh chemicals in it so the product does in fact expire but you will use it before it does. I love how they are always supporting charities and they do not test on animals. I try to be conscious about that when choosing my products. So far I am really happy with my products from them and you can look forward to seeing more of those products showing up on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment