Friday, August 23, 2013

Wedding Shoes

Do you remember these? 



I saw them waaay back in July 2012 during our trip to Oregon. They were a really good price so I asked the bridal salon there if they would ship them to Canada. They said yes. 

Let's fast forward to last January. I ordered the shoes and everything seemed good to go. 

Now it it is the end of March.... I don't have the shoes and I'm prepping to move to Ontario. So I call them....

I call them and the girl said her computer was being slow and she would call me back. I get a phone call and its the manager of the store. Right then I was like, "Ok what is wrong?" 

The manager tells me that they never had the shoes on layaway but they had my payment (of course). So he told me he was going to call the factory and have them ship the shoes straight from there to my house. I changed the address to my Mom's and everything seemed good to go.

Yea... no. I never got the shoes. I still don't have the shoes and I've moved on from those shoes. The credit card company was called to let them know we never got that item and they gave us a refund and I'm guessing went after the store. 

I can't remember what the bridal store's name was or I would say but I was definitely not impressed.

I looked for shoes and came across plenty of beautiful shoes but I didn't want to pay hundreds of dollars for them.... then I came up with an idea.

The shoes I have picked, I already have so they are basically free. I am not saying what they are because I definitely want them to be a surprise but they definitely tie into my personality :) 

So excited for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment