Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bridal Shower

As you may know, my bridal shower was on Saturday. I had a great time! Everything turned out so good and I am so grateful for all the presents I received from my very generous family and friends :)

We did all of the decorations ourselves so I will be sure to post about that, the games, and some tips. A lot of the decor was loaned to us from my Aunt who threw my cousin her shower last year so that was a huge help.

We also ordered all of our food from a Portuguese place. Chicken, rice and potatoes :) And we asked all my Aunt's to bring in a dish of some sort of dessert! In reality we had more food than needed but it is better to have more food than to run out! So without anymore said, here are some pictures from the shower!














No comments:

Post a Comment