Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Monthly Favourites

For this month's edition of the favourites, I am actually going to turn it into more of a review. A certain product may not have been my favourite thing to use this month but I still want to make mention of it so I've decided to do it this way :)


Philosophy Purity Made Simple One - Step Facial Cleansing Cloths - Wow that is a mouthful! Basically its a cleansing wipe lol! They come in little packages like shown in the picture and ok.. when I heard this product was out I made a beeline to the store to get it. I wash my face twice a day and it can still get oily on those extra moist days. This is perfect because halfway through the day, I just take one out and wipe my face down and it feels fresh! I love it. Warning though: this is a cleanser and it will wipe your make up off if you are wearing any.

Lush American Cream Conditioner - I picked up this conditioner as I am sampling through all of the Lush products to see which works best for me. First I will say the positive: the smell is amaze-balls! I just wrap my hair around my face and smell it all day. Love it. Now they say on the website it is for all hair types and ... it does work but.. it doesn't detangle. I think if you have thinner hair, it is perfect for you but if you have thick, curly and tangly hair like me, not so good. I mean, I don't hate it so much that I discontinue using it but after I finish the bottle I will look for another one. Love the conditioner, just not for this hair type!

BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask - The name describes exactly what it is: fresh. They are fresh when you get them, you need to keep them in the fridge and they expire shortly after it is made. I do not mind that they expire at all because I got I think 6 uses out of it and used it before it even expired. I LOVE this mask. I want to keep it as a regular part of my routine. It is a good scrub that is also sensitive for the skin and I can't really describe it but it literally did wonders for my skin. I can't say enough good things about it. You literally have to see for yourself to really see what I am talking about!

Orly Nail Lacquer - Jealous Much? - I bought this in a duo package and I wasn't quite sold on this color but when I put it on I loved it. It actually comes out more of a blue then a green and it is just so pretty. I also love the Orly formula. The nail polish doesn't slip and slide all over the place like others that I have used and it goes on really opaque which is nice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment