Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Monthly Favourites


Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo - Love this! It is like a lipstick but it is so creamy and smooth. It is a nude lipstick and it comes in many different shades so you know you will find one for your skin tone. I always had a problem finding a good nude shade because my lips are so pigmented that the true color would always just show through. This stuff is so great and it moisturizes your lips too. 

Lush Retread Conditioner - Last month I had mentioned this other conditioner from Lush that I didn't love but it did smell amazing. I found that the one I was previously using wasn't thick enough for my hair so once it was finished, I went back into Lush and asked them what was good for thick hair. She gave me this one to try. It definitely has a thicker consistency and is great for detangling.The jury is still out on if I will stick with this one long term though. 

Bath & Body Works My Favourite Lip Balm - I know this lip gloss is super popular. I used to use it but then stopped for some reason and I just started using it again and I actually love it more than the eos now. Granted, my hair does stick to my lips when its windy but it keeps my lips nice and moist as well so I am game for that!

Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation - I picked this one and loved it right away. You have to be careful when applying it because it tends to shoot out and you don't need a lot because it is really moussy so it spreads really nice. I apply it with my kabuki brush but you can also with a beauty blender. At first I was a little put off because when it first comes on it looks really caked on but after a little bit it makes your face look flawless and gets better and better throughout the day. That is the opposite of most foundation. I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment