Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Wedding Transportation

So I have booked the wedding transportation which I think was one of the top things I was avoiding.  Mainly because my budget for it was not anywhere near what the going rate for a limo package is. 

Like $1000 for a day services.... our budget is more around $400.

So I did what needed to be done, I asked around. We also decided that we would probably not be able to get a limo and would probably get an old fashioned car to just drive Brandyn and myself around. My cousin told me about this company that she got her Rolls Royce with and so I called them.

Well it actually ended up working out because the 6 passenger limo was cheaper than the classic car.

Here is the services I booked:
  • They will pick up Brandyn and his groomsmen and bring them to the church.
  • Then they will pick up the bridesmaids and me of course and bring us to the church.
  • Afterwards, they will take Brandyn and myself plus 2 other of our wedding party to the site of the pictures. It will be my brother and my bridesmaid Shaylynn who comes in because Carter can't drive and Shay is coming from out of town and won't be able to drive herself either. 
  • Then they will drive us to the reception.
  • Also champagne and red carpet with a just married sign will also be included

As far as I'm concerned a taxi taking Brandyn and I to the hotel will be just fine :) 

So it is about 4 and a half hours of services which we got for around $500. It is probably around the going rate of everyone else for that time period but my cousin has used them and recommended them so I went with them. 

This is the limo we will have looks very similar to this and also has a 6th door to get the bride (me!) in and out and not have everyone else trampling over my dress :)


So yea! All that is left to do by my next checkpoint is book the cake baker. I still have like a month to do this which is good because I have no idea where to start with this one. There are too many options!

No comments:

Post a Comment