Tuesday, November 05, 2013

1 Month In: The Bathroom

Our bathroom hasn't really had much done to it. This is the before:


Here is what it looks like now:

 
The medicine cabinet is really helpful for storage. I love it. All I have in the bottom cupboard is cleaning supplies and women supplies that need to stay by the toilet :) lol

 
And for the most unsightly thing in our bathroom: the litter box. We unfortunately have no place else to put it. Can't wait to live in a house!


I still have a few more things I want to do with this room but it is mostly done. I mean... what more can you do right? I want to:
  • Get some art for above the toilet 
  • Get a matching towel set (in white) - this one isn't necessary to be done any time soon
  • Get a little shelf for above the toilet
  • Get some jars to put in cotton pads and q-tips for that shelf
  • Also some little decorations like maybe a little plant for that shelf as well

Products you see in these pictures:
  • Shower curtain: Target
  • Over the door towel hanger: Homesense
  • Litterbox and mat (if you would really love to know): any big box store

No comments:

Post a Comment