Friday, November 29, 2013

Monthly Favourites



Garage Burnout Cuff Tee - Love this t-shirt. I have it in grey and white (which doesn't seem to be available anymore). It is so soft and comfortable and quite flattering although it doesn't look it in the picture. I would pick one up in every color if they came in all the colors! 

Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Color Balm - I have this one in 03 Mightiest Maraschino Classic Red. I got it using my points at Sephora. It is the only shade of red or any bright color that I actually love and it well... moisturizes your lip as well. Oh and it doesn't end up on your teeth either ;)

Ponytail Holder Hat - Mine is actually from Lululemon but it doesn't seem to be available anymore which is weird because I got it like not even a month ago. Anyway, I found the one in the picture for you because regardless of where it is from, I think that all girls should have one of these!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - This one has mixed reviews on the website. It is not a highlighter. What you do is swipe it over the areas that light most hits - so across your forehead, cheekbones and along your nose. When the light hits it, it creates this nice glow with a subtle shimmer. It is really pretty when you have it on although some people say they don't notice it. You won't notice it when applying it but you will in pictures and stuff so I guess it is up to your discretion if you want to spend the money on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment