Friday, November 15, 2013

Organizing: Manual Binder

I've seen this cool way to store your manuals floating around Pinterest. Basically you just put them in paper sheet protectors and then put them in a binder. I tried this but what I found was that things with thicker manuals didn't fit and things would just fall out. So I took it a step up.

I got these slide lock binder pouches. They can hold up to 100 pages of paper so they have a lot of room in them. Not only do they fit normal sized papers but they also fit bulky things too including large manuals folded up! And nothing will fall out because it zips close :)


These tabs sit on the top and they stick on anything you put it on. The pouches are too big to put normal dividers so these work great!


Here are all the manuals for the kitchen appliances section. I put them in different pouches with like brands in the same pouch.


 I recommend a very pretty large binder depending on how many manuals there are. If there were any cords or extra plugs or anything, I put them in with the manual as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment