Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekly Recap

Happy Movember! 


One of my neighbours has this on her door and I found it so cute so I had to take a picture! Why didn't I think of this?! 

I still can't believe it is already November. Christmas has snuck up on me big time. This weekend I went full swing into Christmas shopping. I got almost everyone on our list done plus a few holiday decor items *insert wide eyed smiley face here.* The decorations are going up tomorrow which I am so excited for!
 
 Target has an amazingly cute selection of holiday stuff.... PS :)

As for this week, it has been crazy busy. I took a couple extra shifts at work for some people (and regretted every minute of it because it was crazy busy at work as well lol.) 

Last week basically consisted of this:

Getting the apartment ready for my posts touring the apartment (which you can read here, here, here, here and here

Squeezing my runs. One day I didn't have time so instead of taking the bus I just ran to work. It was zero degrees outside and super windy and I looked like this....


  
Loving the socks over the leggings right? Me too. I was seriously warm though. Only thing that wasn't were my hands and the backpack was extremely annoying (I had to hold it while running which killed my momentum big time) so now some gloves and a Camelback have been added to my Christmas list.

I also booked the cake and ordered the topper for it. I won't be doing an individual post about it because I am not revealing what it looks like but I will be doing a post later this month because we will be 6 months from the wedding! Andd I finally finished the thank you cards for the shower!

Lastly, I set up my dressing table. It is not completely done yet but I will be doing a post on what has been done soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment