Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weekly Recap

This actually should have been posted yesterday but I got up, went to work, came home, went out to watch Catching Fire (which was amaze balls) and then came home and went to sleep lol. Now I'm squeezing this post in before I go for my run and back to work! 

The week was pretty jam packed. This is all that went on:

I made this pretty print for my vanity. The frame is from Ikea. My vanity has come together for the most part. I just need to get some drawer organizers for it and then I will do the big reveal :)


I also prepared for my first job with my new business which I haven't officially launched yet... lol 
 

Here is my bag full of all of my supplies that I need :)
 

And I got to help out my brother's neighbour moving some big horses. You can't ride these horses. That is how big they are. It was also really cold. So I borrowed this hat and was the epitome of "Canadian" for the American friends who were shooting a movie on the farm as well. 
 


I had to take a picture of this and send it to Brandyn (who is a "sparky" so they are called). It came with the caption of "check this thing out"


I also went to a couple parties over the weekend, one of them being a pub night fundraiser for my brother's soccer team. This is the best part of the whole post and the news made my entire month (maybe even year....)........

I won tickets to the Leafs game!


Yep. That is right. I won! I have never been to a game in Toronto. The last one I went to was in Vancouver before the first strike happened in 2004.... I am so excited to just be apart of fellow fans and like the tickets say... the "passion that unites us all" Wooo

No comments:

Post a Comment