Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekly Update

This is basically what the week consisted of in pictures:

Sitting in the locker room at work with a makeshift dinner because I stayed longer than my actual shift to help out. (Hot dog, cinnamon bun and a pepsi. Cost me all of $1.57)


Working out/being a walking ad for Under Armour. Nike Running informed me that I have been active 4 weeks in a row. This is definitely an achievement for me (besides organized sports I never stick to a workout routine for longer than a few weeks).
 

My view while I waited for the bus every day that I had to take it. Not a bad one and of course it hardly ever rains here so it is completely amaze.


And a random selfie in my uniform. That is all I wear lately. It is actually quite comfortable!


Well there is my week. We also set up our Christmas stuff and I have a post about that coming up this week. You can also look forward to another love list and of course the "6 Months away" update for the wedding! 

I'm also starting this new thing as of today. At the end of every weekly update, I'm posting a random fact about me. You know.. things you may not know :) I've been told by a few people that they don't really know much about me. Here is the first one:

I am 100% Portuguese backround. My Dad was born in Sao Miguel, Portugal (which is part of the Azores) and my Mom's parents and oldest brother were born there too. 



This means I can get my citizenship anytime I want. Which also means that once I have it, I can go live and work anywhere in the European Union:



 Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Anyway. That is all :) Make sure to check back this week because I have our Christmas decorating post going up with a special video we made ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment