Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Holiday Dress Roundup

December = Christmas which also = holiday parties!

I have done a roundup of some of my favourite holiday dresses from some popular (and inexpensive) stores!

This dress is from Dynamite and I have to say it is a little bit more expensive than their usual stuff but it is really gorgeous!


Guess has some extremely cute options as well and the ones that I love the best are not even the most expensive ones (which is a first for me)



And I have to say that Forever 21 wins in the most cute options! 




Oh my... how must we choose :( 

I am heading to my own holiday party with my work this weekend so I am pretty excited to get all dazzled up! I am going to be going out to try on all these dresses and see if I like any and when I do my weekly update you will get to see what I came out with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment