Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Love List: The 2nd Edition

I have this board on Pinterest titled "Wish List." Every time I come across cool products that I want to remember for when I actually have the money to buy them, I place them there. So that being said I thought I would share them because some of them are pretty neat! (Psst. you can click on the name of the product and it will bring you to the page where you can buy it) My first edition of the love list is here


Anybody who lives in a condo/apartment building will appreciate this.. and even people who live in houses. You don't have to strain your hands whilst you struggle to carry all your bags so you don't have to make more than one trip! Totally genius.


Another product to make everyone's lives more simple. I can't even cut a bagel straight let alone slice a cake into nice layers so this really is a good tool to have around the house. I wouldn't even attempt a layer cake without one! lol


Clean and controlled batter dispenser? I need not say more! 

The organizer in me loves this. I don't even know why I haven't bought myself this yet. Whenever I travel I would shove socks and stuff under my bra cups to protect the shape but this is just so much easier. 

This technically isn't actually a real product you can buy just yet but I guess they are currently producing it right now. Either way, how cool would this have been to have when in university. Selling your textbooks would be a breeze. You can highlight all you want and buy the time the semester is over, it will just fade. People are so clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment