Monday, December 09, 2013

Weekly Recap

This past week was pretty slack. Did a little shopping, worked and went to my work Christmas party. Here is a round-up in pictures:

Home Outfitters had this sweet display. Can I buy everything please?

I of course stopped at PetSmart to look at the cats up for adoption... This one reminded me of Gizmo. So cute!


I also came out of there with a bunch of toys for my cats.... I got them a little outfit I just had to dress them up and take a tree picture!


Kitty wasn't having any of it so she just got a picture in her new bed which she loves. 



And here is a new Christmas decoration I added :) I sparkly red table cloth and a vase full of a mixture of small and large ornaments. All from Target... gotta love it.


And on Sunday, I got to get all dolled up (which is a rare but always fun occassion) for my work Christmas party. Unfortunately Brandyn couldn't make this one because they wouldn't give him the time off.

Before:

After:


Taking a mirror selfie with the ladies from my department!

When I did my holiday dress roundup, I mentioned that you would get to see which one I chose for the party. The dress that I ended up buying is the one from Guess. I tried it on and thought it was so flattering for my body type so I had to get it. Luckily it was on sale!

As for this week, you can look forward to some posts about Christmas, of course, and a special video I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment