Friday, January 24, 2014

4 Months

Oh ma gawd... 4 months until the wedding. Every time people ask me if I'm excited ... I respond with, yea excited to get it over with! I do not recommend to anybody to ever plan a wedding for 2 and a half years!

Anyway, in November I had set out to do these things
  •  Rent or buy Brandyn's tux
  •  Print invitations
  •  Reserve any rental equipment
  •  Get some more of the decor stuff done
  •  Book hotel block
Done and done with a few more things to cross off as well. Obviously "get some more decor stuff done" is a little vague but I managed to check a few things off the list.
  
Besides that list, I have also compiled a list of hair and makeup artists and decided on where we are getting the wedding pictures done.

I plan to do a post on my invitations and the screaming steal I got them at but that will be after everyone gets them because I don't want to ruin the surprise! 


Where it stands with the wedding invites as of today - I am waiting for the hotel to send my group code for online booking and then I can print out the accommodation cards. I will be sending them out in phases so if someone gets theirs before you, do not be alarmed.

Everybody who lives out of province: January 31st
Everybody who lives outside of the GTA: February 14th
Everybody who lives within the GTA: February 28th

I am sending some earlier to give time for making travel arrangements.

As for my new to-do list. I have to get this done by February 24th
  •  Mail out all invitations (February 28th)
  •  Book hairstylist and makeup artist
  •  Decide on accessories and buy them
  •  Apply for marriage license
  •  Pay off DJ
  •  Pay off florist
I think this batch of the list is one that I am most dreading... accessories? Absolutely no idea. Hairstylist and makeup artist is a serious chore for me and the marriage license? It is getting real now!

I have also added to pay off those two vendors. It will just be easier for us if we pay them off as soon as we can instead of waiting until the end so it is my goal to pay off those two by the end of the month!

Anywho, wish me luck on those two dreadful things to plan lol. I will report back as I go. Oh and I also plan to show off some decorations I've gathered for the wedding.. once they come in of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment