Monday, January 06, 2014

Weekly Recap

With my weekly recap, I have a bit of a change that is happening to this blog. This has been widely requested so I will be starting a fashion type post on Fridays! I wouldn't say I have a crazy fashion sense, I just wear what I think looks nice, so if I may not have my own outfit to post everyday but on those days I will be posting some great looks and inspiration I come across! I kind of failed with it last week because I was really busy that day but I promise I will keep up with it in the next year!

That being said, last week a few things happened.

One major one is that I set up my Facebook page! I never set one up before because I didn't feel like I had enough readers to deserve one but I think my blog has gotten to that point now and for those of you who aren't friends with me on Facebook, if you like my page you now be notified when I do a posting. So! Here is the link to it: Click Me

Also, my business website is currently in the process of getting done so hopefully by the end of the week I should have that up and running and then I can make the big announcement of what I am doing! I am very excited for that. 

And as per usual, here is how the week went described through pictures!


I got this book which is basically 150 cities in the US and Canada and what to do when spending a weekend there. It tells you in detail, where to eat, what to see and what times you should be going there so you can make sure to fit everything in. What I love is that there is a strict itinerary and it is not any of the big attractions either - it is more local stuff. I love to immerse myself in a city when I travel so that is a huge bonus about this book for me. Obviously if you really want to visit a big box attraction, you can just swap something out for it but anyway I seriously recommend this book. Amaze!


We also brought Carter to secure his suit for the wedding. The jacket he is wearing is not the jacket with the suit. He put that one on for sizing purposes so sorry, but you can't see the whole look! lol but look how sharp he looks! What a handsome brother I have.


Here is Carter again, being a "cat" 
 

On Friday, the day I was supposed to do a fashion post, I was watching my brother's indoor Ontario cup tournament. The toque is from The Bay - it is part of the 2012 Olympic line.


Friday night we went to go see the new Paranormal Activity movie. I was quite tired from the long day so I just wore my slippers and pj's! I didn't put my slippers on until I got inside though because it is quite a slushy disaster outside! As for the movie, I am done with that movie series. (**This is a spoiler alert so stop reading now if you don't want to know). I was watching it fine until they started visibly torturing the dog. It is one thing to you know basically say that the dog died like they did in one of the earlier ones but to watch it happen... I got very upset and the movie lost me after that.


And for a funny picture, I tried a new mask from Lush! My eyes are looking like they are because the peppermint aroma was so strong it made my eyes water! lol I will probably do a review maybe next week on this mask so make sure to be subscribed to my YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment