Monday, March 03, 2014

Weekly Recap

This week started off with me watching the Family Stone. I just had to share that random timbit. Do you ever have just a random urgency to watch an older movie. It is hilarious and I feel I can really relate ;)

I also discovered the tone it up girls. They are awesome. They create and entire schedule for you to follow for free. You can also pay extra for their nutrition plan but I am waiting until after the wedding to indulge myself in such things ;) I am now on week 2 of their workouts and here is a picture of me getting all silly.


If you want to workout but kind of feel overwhelmed with all the options and/or a little lost without structure (like myself), then check out their website because it is seriously awesome.

Not represented in pictures, I finished the invitations! They have all been sent so that is one more thing off the pesky wedding list :)

And now to end the post, I have put up this little gem of Kitty. She is such a character.


No comments:

Post a Comment